Associate Chiropractic Physician Wanted – Lincoln, NE. $60,000.00 Salary with options to purchase.
Full support of network of chiropractors and business professionals. Please view the job description attached and submit resume and cover letter below.
NuSpine Chiropractic Physician
NuSpine Chiropractic Physicians are the managing employee of NuSpine clinics. They are in authority over patient care, patient relations, clinic procedure, and the chief contact with Managing Chiropractor/Owner
Duties and responsibilities:
NuSpine’s Chiropractic Physicians have a number of duties and responsibilities all pertaining to the smooth, simple operations of the NuSpine clinic they manage.
- Treat patients to the best of your ability in accordance with your schooling and NuSpine training.
- Ensure the understanding of NuSpine operations to each and every patient that comes through your office, from New Patients to Results of Tests visits to maintenance protocols and clinic flow.
- Manage front desk staff and ensure they are meticulous with their duties and responsibilities as well.
- Oversee the upkeep of the clinic and delegate jobs to front desk staff as needed.
- Oversee matters of customer relations in respect to the sending of patient information (invoices, doctors notes, etc.)
- Handle all incoming mail and distribute to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Current Continuing Education Requirements
- Competence in Adjusting and Diagnostic Skills
- Competence in Patient Relations
- Outgoing, Empathetic, Humble Personality
- A Hunger of Constant Month to Month Growth and Improvement
- Attitude of Positivity
A NuSpine Chiropractic Physician must be willing and able to work the required hours and maintain a healthy work environment with all staff members and patients. Physicians must be willing and able to act as the customer service agent in the event of disgruntled and unsatisfied customer situations and resolve disputes quickly.
NuSpine Chiropractic Physicians must be able to perform all necessary adjustments, as they can often times be physically demanding. Due to the variance in patient types, physicians must be able to utilize instruments and drop tables to perform adjustments when manual hands on manipulations aren’t possible.